Pan-European exchange program
iHub network offers a 2 week program to the network startups that are eager to enter new European markets and expand their business.
The 2 week program offers:
- A coworking space;
- 2 consulting hours
- Minimum 2 corporate or min 2 investor meetings;
- Focus groups / living labs for B2C startups;
- Access to service partners (lawyers, tax consultants, etc.);
- Access to events;
- Access to business databases;
- Extra perks depending on Hub: i.e. technology support, LIDL vouchers, RED BULL, coffee, gym, etc.
Startups should fit certain criteria that are relevant for business development:
- Market readiness (ideally paying customer / pilot / prototype);
- Communication skills in English or native language of the target country;
- Business development experience and /or skills.
In order to apply, fill out this F6S application form. Later on we will need your sales and/ or investor deck. Video is optional.
Exchange program price: 1000 EUR*
*500 EUR upfront and non-refundable. However, it is refundable if the minimum meeting number not provided